2007-11-08

Sitting and waiting

That's the current status. Demo has been polished and presented. 9 projects will compete in the finals for the right to challenge best Latvian project.

Meanwhile I have discovered a few post factum crashes in our demo if engine is misconfigured. I feel sorry about that and suggest to use engine configuration utility only if the game doesn't start, otherwise use in-game options dialog to configure video resolution etc.

Also, after demo 1.0 release I've heard complaints about keyboard configuration and carefully thought about it. Still I find it more convenient to bind up/down actions to W and S keys, while keeping Right/Left mouse buttons bound to forward/backward.

I'd like to inform those who are out of context that demo will be available for download anytime soon and you'll be able to vote for your favorite project at www.games.lt .

No comments: